OF NEW ANSIA, IMMOTE HOPE

Per chi volesse porre quesiti di tipo sociale o desideri scambiare idee ed opinioni con altri utenti.

Moderatori: AnlaidsOnlus, Claudia Balotta, Tex83, ANLAIDS

Regole del forum
QUESTA SEZIONE NON E' AMMINISTRATA DA MEDICI. PER INFORMAZIONI RELATIVAMENTE ALLA TRASMISSIONE E AL TEST, RIFERIRSI ALLE SEZIONI HIV E TEST
Rispondi
joejonsme

OF NEW ANSIA, IMMOTE HOPE

Messaggio da joejonsme »

Hi,

I read that oral passive reports (receive a fellatio) are not at risk HIV, as in the saliva is not present the virus and that small amounts of blood are not sufficient in the oral cavity to make sure that you configure a real risk for HIV transmission. I received an oral report not protected by a person who I later learned to be very promising and who insisted that I ejaculate in my mouth, which he probably did with other partners. I again fell into a state of deep anxiety. Obviously these behaviors that in the past did not give me the slightest thought today are no longer able to manage them even emotionally, until I resolve the anxiety problems.In any case I called LILA, ANLAIDS, ISS, various Helpline of the ulss. Everyone said that passive oral disease does not pose a risk of HIV transmission.
metronomo

Re: OF NEW ANSIA, IMMOTE HOPE

Messaggio da metronomo »

Hi, you're in the wrong section. I could answer but Doctor Balotta won't check this section, so in order to be sure of having received the right answer ( since I'm not a Doctor ) write again this experience in the apposite section which is "HIV" ( The first one in the list ).

"QUESTA SEZIONE NON E' AMMINISTRATA DA MEDICI. PER INFORMAZIONI RELATIVAMENTE ALLA TRASMISSIONE E AL TEST, RIFERIRSI ALLE SEZIONI HIV E TEST"
As you can see up, there is this sentence wrote in red colour
Translated:
"This section isn't administrated by Doctors. For information regarding transmission of HIV and relative TEST, you have to ask in HIV and TEST sections respectively."

Btw, are you a foreigner living in Italy? Since you called LILA etc
Rispondi